Tuesday 14 February 2017

Three examples on politics of cats being superior to politics of humans .

Politics of humans: We will only do this if the other ones do it first because if we do it first than we don't have a leverage. Stalemate! Impossibility!

Politics of cats:


Cat 1: Hey, move.


Cat 2: No.


Cat 1: Move.


Cat 2: No because it's my spot and if I move you will take it.


Cat 1: Yes.


Cat 2: No. You move.


Cat 1: Ok.


Cats swap places.



Politics of humans: We can not help vulnerable humans because they were born on another side of an imaginary line on a map.


Politics of cats:


Cat 1: Hey, kittens.


Cat 2: Yes.


Cat 1: Are these yours?


Cat 2: No, I found them in the bushes and they smelled hungry so I made milk.


Cat 1: Ah. I'm going now.


Cat 2: Yes.



Politics of humans: Posturing, posturing, empty promises, lies, posturing, posturing, rhetoric, empty threats, lies.


Politics of cats:


Cat 1: I don't like you and I don't agree with you sitting in this spot of sun.


Cat 2: If you approach I will hit you.


Cat 1: You hit me!


Cat 2: I told you!


Cat 1: I challenge you to a duel!!


Cat 2: I will hit you!!!


*scuffle, howling, flying fur* Cat 1 wins and settles in the sun. Cat 2 sits at the edge of the sun spot, furiously ignoring cat 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment